Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tukka Brunch

A few weekends ago, Cayman got a holiday for the Queen's Diamond Jubliee (a celebration marking 60 years of The Queen's reign).  We decided to make the most of the long weekend and journey out to East End for Tukka's Sunday brunch.  Tukka features Australian cuisine with an island twist - needless to say it's been on our bucket list for a while.  When a couple from our small group won a gift card there, we all decided to join them!

Plate #1 (I think of four, but two were dessert plates!)


I really liked the casual outdoor eating.  The porch had a great breeze and a beautiful view of the sea.



Buffet style brunch, including kangaroo sushi (which, for the record, makes me a little sad.  I didn't partake.)





My favorite part?  The rum soaked bread pudding.  So AMAZING!  (Not pictured, sorry.  It tasted better than it looked).  

After brunch we drove to Morritt's, which is a resort in East End.  We spent several hours there, enjoying their infinity pool and pool-side bar.  The perfect relaxing afternoon!


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog, and I love you too! Don't forget to add Tukka to the "restaurants" tab. :)

    ReplyDelete